- All merchandise
- Special orders
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
7. Street Legality
Our bikes are considered street legal under the United States' Federal Electric Bike Regulations, however you are responsible to check your own local and state laws.
8. Third-party partners
You understand that 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., shipping, payments, warehousing etc.) to run the Services. 9. Changes and Modifications 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle's sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
10.YOU AGREE NOT TO DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle's name, any trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
• Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
• Use any Meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademark(s), logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
• Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
• Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mailbombing the Services;
• Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
• Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle may send Emails and Text messages to effectively perform Services. You authorize 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle to send You Emails and Text messages when required.
12.Link to Third Party Websites
- Our Service contains link to third party websites and services. These third party websites and services are not owned or controlled or managed by 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle.
- As far as control or responsibility is concerned, 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle has no control over, and takes or assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, terms and conditions or practices of websites or services of any third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such goods and services or content available on or through any such websites or services.
- 562 Ebikes Electric Bicycle advises you to read the privacy policies and terms and conditions as given in the websites or services of any third party website that you visit or use.
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
You are responsible for your own actions while using our products. We are not responsible/nor liable for any accidents or injuries (whether caused by you or others) that may occur during your use. We recommend contacting your insurance provider to determine if your current insurance policy would cover you in the event of an accident.
Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions on our Website to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are issues with content infringing upon copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property please contact email@example.com.