What information does the Website obtain and how is it used?
The Website does collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, phone number, email address etc. when you make a purchase on the Website or when you fill contact us form on the website. The Website does not collect any data related to the payments when you make a purchase on our Website. Payment is processed by a third-party licensed vendor.
Can users see their personal data?
Users can view their personal data that is stored with us by sending a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to Data Processing Addendum.
Do you share personal information?
Even though personal information is collected, transmitted, and maintained by the Website, we do not share your personal information with anyone. Personal information may be shared with third party data processors (such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel) for sole purpose of analytics and your information is kept confidential by Data Processors.
Do advertising companies collect data?
The Website does not share your personal identifiable information with advertising companies. Our partner advertising companies may collect, transmit, or maintain user data if you interact with them. Do you use vendors or analytics providers? The Website uses Data processors such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel etc. for analyzing user data.
Do you comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)?
Yes. We do not solicit nor gather any data from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com .
How long will the data be stored for?
Your data will remain in our servers for a certain period of time as mentioned in the Data Processing Addendum.
What are my rights over my personal data?
Unless subject to an exemption under any law, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Officer set in this document.
How can I contact you about privacy questions?
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer: