Now Available In-Store Near You - Cerritos CA.
Sales - Demo - Parts - Warranty & Repair
The Kasen Super K7, also known as the Kabbit is the latest version of our vintage-inspired mini motorcycle from the 70s. Although it's compact and agile, it may still be a larger "mini" after all! We have it available locally so you may try it before you buy...
It has a longer wheelbase, a larger frame than other models out there. It can handle 2 passengers up to 350 lbs. total. To support its growth and capacity, we added a thousand-watt Bafang motor and a 14.5 Ah Samsung battery pack as the "big block" powerhouse of the Kabbit Super K7.1.
This bike was designed with a punch to tackle the most demanding climbs and exhilarating experience. The large hydraulic disc brakes were added to tame its wild acceleration just in case you need to stop on a dime.
The geometry resembles the classic cruiser design with a modern angel eyes headlight that complements its appeal to both young and old-schoolers alike.
We almost forgot to mention that it has a colored LCD display panel that's better than the Mercedes Benz dashboard. Just kidding, but it's a cool luxury feature on your bike.
E-bikes enthusiasts appreciate the quality and performance of Bafang motors. Kasen e-bikes feature Bafang as the muscle of their bikes and are powered by the mighty Samsung lithium-ion cells.
- Motor -- Rear Drive Bafang Motor | 48V 1000W
- Lithium Battery -- 48V 14.5ah | SAMSUNG Cells
- PAS -- 1:1 intelligent 5-Level Pedal Assist System
- Controller -- 48V
- Charger -- AC 100V-240V UL
- Charge Time -- 4-6 hours
- Throttle -- Yes
- Display -- 750 Colored LCD Display
- Head Light -- Modern LED Angel-Eyes
- Rear Light -- LED
- Chain -- Rust Resistant
- Pedal -- Wellgo
- Front Hub -- Quick Release
- Rear Hub -- No
- Set Post -- PROMAX Aluminum Alloy
- Frame -- 6061# Aluminum Alloy
- Tires -- 20*4.0 Kenda
- Wheel Rim -- Double Wall Alloy
- Spokes -- 13G/12G Stainless
- Front Fork -- MOZO Hydraulic Suspension
- Front Brake -- Tektro Hydraulic Disc-brake
- Brake Lever -- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever
- Speed Gears -- 7 Speed Shimano
- Handle Bar -- Aluminum Alloy
- Stem -- Aluminum Alloy
- Chain Wheel -- 46T Crank
- Saddle -- Comfortable
- Grip -- VELO
- Rear Rack -- yes
- Mudguard -- Yes
- Rear Shock -- No
- Max Load -- 350 lbs
- Weight -- 72 lbs
- Package Weight -- 88 lbs
- Package Includes:
- Whole Bike (85% assembled, require to install 2 wheels, 2 paddles, and 1 seat)
- Tool pack for self-assembly
- Warranty: Technical support 2 years; Electric system including motor, battery, controller, and display, 1 year.
- Note: to prevent any risk, please make sure the battery is in “ Locked” condition before riding the bike.